Almond Butter Chocolate Oat Cups with Fast Protein Whey Protein Powder
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup smooth organic almond butter
- 2 scoop Fast Protein 100% Whey Protein Powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- small bag Fair Trade dark chocolate chips (about 4 ounces)
- 3 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- Place almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and butter in a pot on the stovetop (medium-high).
- Stir together contents until well combined then remove from heat.
- Add in Fast protein powder, oats, and salt. Stir again until oats are evenly coated.
- Place an equal amount of oats into each cavity of a muffin tin (12 count muffin tin) and press down batter until firm.
- Set aside and then melt chocolate.
- In a double boiler, add chocolate chips and butter
- Melt chocolate and then pour an equal amount over each oat cup.
- Top each oat cup with some sliced almonds and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
100% Whey Protein Powder by Fast Protein provides 50g of pure protein with only 4g natural sugar per 2 scoops (no sugar added). Order here!