Sunday Morning Whey Protein Almond Flour Pancakes
Looking for new ways to use protein powder? Try this recipe for two:
In a bowl, beat 2 eggs (one could be just egg white), vanilla extract and stir. In another bowl, stir together almond powder flour, Fast Protein Whey Protein Powder, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine. Stir in 1/2 cup fresh blackberry.
In a large nonstick pan coated with extra virgin olive oil cooking spray over low heat, cook until underside is medium brown, 1.5 minutes max. Flip and cook about 1.5 minutes more (keep it moist and not dry).
Top each serving with 1/2 tbsp honey (optional), 1 tbsp almond butter (optional), and 1/4 cup blackberry (or blueberry), 3 tablespoons of greek yogurt.
- Pancakes are sugar-free and naturally sweetened with a few slices of banana and date (optional). (also the whey protein powder has sweetener), so no need to add anything else.
- Pleasant soft texture and no butter baked with sugar to minimize calorie.
- 2 scoop Fast Protein Whey Protein Powder one per each pancake
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blackberry
- Few slices of banana (not too ripe and no more than half)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (optional)
Other ways to use whey protein powder? You may use whey protein powder in making protein cookies, protein energy balls, chia seed pudding, mix into greek yogurt, mix in cappuccino, your favorite cocktail, and of course, protein shakes.
This recipe easily provides 30g protein per pancake Please note that 1 scoop of Fast Protein adds 25g of pure protein to your pancake. Enjoy! Delicious, and Healthy.
If you want something nutritious to take out the door and on-the-go just take one packet of Fast Protein with you to work and mix with 6 oz of cold water at the office and enjoy! To your good health!